CITIA cordially invites you to the first Morning Meet of the fall, on Tuesday September 12 beginning at 8:30 at Les Papeteries – Image Factory. Orchestrated by PURE ILLUSION, the Annecy-based web agency, it will delve into how digital can enhance your business.
The stakes involved in the digital shift pertain to every company, no matter what its size or sector of operations. Keeping up to date on these fast progressions is a real challenge, a major piece of work. Antoine Théry, digital director and founder of PURE ILLUSION, and Charlotte Huger, digital strategy consultant at PURE ILLUSION, will help you go through all the questions which need asking and detail the different steps involved in designing and building an impactful digital strategy.
On the agenda for the Morning Meet:
- New digital challenges in 2017
- Why build a digital strategy?
- How can needs be identified and what are the key steps in structuring a digital strategy?
- What is webmarketing?
- What are the webmarketing levers which must be deployed according to your aims?
- Concrete case studies
All the ingredients you need for designing a digital strategy serving your company or brand will be explored at this Themed Encounter on Tuesday September 12 to be held at 8:30 a.m. at Les Papeteries – Image Factory in Cran-Gevrier.
By invitation only
You would like to come to present your company to the next CITIA breakfast? Contact Mickaël Marin
On September 26 at 8:30, the CCI and CITIA cordially invite you to a theme-based morning session on "Selling in Switzerland". If you’re looking to create more of a buzz and boost your sales in Switzerland, come and learn the recipe for attracting and expanding your Swiss customer base. Our speakers will unveil the secrets of effective communications to you.
Nicolas Inglard, from IMADEO, and Agnès Michaut, from the Haute-Savoie CCI, will be on hand to help decipher behaviors, expectations and needs, bringing you up to level on the subtleties of communications and sales prospecting tools for Switzerland.
The morning’s agenda:
- Attractiveness of the Swiss market
- Expectations of Swiss customers
- Strengths and weaknesses of “Made in France”
- Your communications levers
- Use of communications tools in Switzerland, and the regulatory framework
Every single ingredient to succeed with your communications mix in Switzerland will be explained to you during this CCI/CITIA morning session on Tuesday September 26, 2017, at the Papeteries – Image Factory in Cran Gevrier starting at 8:30.
Just for you, there’s a new themed CCI – CITIA morning event on Tuesday November 21 to help your company distinguish itself from others in what may seem to be a saturated market.
Hendrick Monnier, expert in communications, will explain how you can establish a strong commercial presence through a suitable strategy, enabling you to stand out from your competitors and gain market share.
On the agenda for this special event:
Knowing how to stand out in a competitive market
- Identifying distinctive assets: company culture and values, mission statement, customer relations
- Conducting a market survey and a competitive analysis
- Building a strong brand image and trustworthy offer
- Designing a marketing strategy and visibility for the company
- Opting for the right business model
Knowing how to perpetually reinvent, innovate and adapt
- Creativeness and innovation: the company’s DNA
- Digital marketing, social media and e-commerce
- Renewing business
- Focusing on customer relations management
Being proactive in offering services and products
- Relationship marketing
- Specific sales launches
- Foreseeing commercial pitfalls
All the keys to help you shine in a hypercompetitive sector will be explored during this themed event on Tuesday November 21 from 8:30 a.m. on, at the Papeteries – Image Factory in Cran Gevrier.